Looking for a reason to try Float Therapy?
Floatation therapy, also known as sensory deprivation therapy, involves floating in a tank of water saturated with Epsom salt. The salt makes the water so dense that you can float effortlessly. This weightlessness allows you to relax, de-stress, and experience a sense of lightness and peace. So, if your summer is full of working, kids camps, vacations, catching up from vacation, and a constant yearning for a little 'me' time, this article might be for you.
Here are five reasons to try floatation therapy this summer:
1. Stress Relief: Floatation therapy is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day. The float cabin allows you to disconnect from the outside world and focus on your thoughts and feelings.
2. Pain Relief: Floatation therapy can help relieve chronic pain, including back and neck pain, arthritis, and fibromyalgia. The weightlessness of the water takes the pressure off your joints and allows your muscles to relax.
3. Improved Sleep: Floatation therapy has been shown to improve sleep quality and duration. Deep relaxation and stress relief can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
4. Mental Clarity: The sensory deprivation environment allows you to clear your mind and focus on your thoughts without distractions. This practice is often referred to as being present or mindfulness. Mindfulness leads to improved concentration, creativity, and mental clarity.
5. Physical Recovery: Athletes and fitness enthusiasts can benefit from floatation therapy as it can aid in muscle recovery and reduce inflammation. The weightlessness of the water takes the pressure off your muscles and joints, allowing them to heal faster.
If you're looking for a way to relax and de-stress this summer, floatation therapy is a great option. It's a safe and effective way to improve mood, sleep, pain, focus, and creativity.